Use of PasoFinoData.com ("PasoFinoData.com", "web site") by any visitor or subscriber ("you", "your", "user") is subject to these Terms and Conditions ("T+C")
1. PasoFinoData.com is operated by Pensador ("we", "us", "our").
2. By using PasoFinoData.com, you agree to be bound by the T+C. If you do not agree to the T+C, you must not use PasoFinoData.com.
3. You must not share your log in details with any other person or organization.
4. You may not use another user’s PasoFinoData.com log in details.
5. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of PasoFinoData.com in any way.
6. You must not use PasoFinoData.com in any way which might breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, reduce anyone’s enjoyment of PasoFinoData.com, or which is contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
7. You must not attempt to reverse engineer or extract data from any part of PasoFinoData.com
8. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to PasoFinoData.com, without notice, for any breach or threatened breach by you of any portion of the T+C.
9. We may receive fees from third parties for advertising on PasoFinoData.com. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such fees.
10. The information provided on PasoFinoData.com is for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may not (directly or indirectly) distribute, modify, translate, publish, rebroadcast, transmit or communicate this material or create derivative works from it.
11. You acknowledge our right to use any information that is entered into PasoFinoData.com as we would our own.
12. You may download or print out information from PasoFinoData.com, but only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
13. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of PasoFinoData.com by you or someone using your log in details.
14. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you relating to any of your use of PasoFinoData.com, any products, services or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised on PasoFinoData.com.
15. We do not warrant that any services provided by PasoFinoData.com will be uninterrupted or error free or provided without delay or in a timely fashion;
16. We do not warrant that PasoFinoData.com is free of defects or errors or that defects or errors will be corrected.
17. We do not warrant that PasoFinoData.com will be free from viruses or other harmful content or components.
18. We do not warrant that any information contained in, or provided as part of any of the services provided by PasoFinoData.com or us will be accurate or reliable.
19. We may use any ideas, suggestions or corrections provided by you in PasoFinoData.com or other services provided by us, without payment to you.
20. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of PasoFinoData.com at any time, without notice or liability.
21. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to PasoFinoData.com shall at all times remain our exclusive property. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute any licence of or transfer of intellectual property rights to you.
22. Force Majeure Clause: If the performance of PasoFinoData.com of its obligations under these terms and conditions is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or government agency, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of electricity or communications failures, or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond our reasonable control, then we shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
23. Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement or verification by us.
24. Should any term of the agreement be ruled invalid, the remaining terms will stand.
25. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America.